The CLEANBoxPro provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
One section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
The other section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. It has two XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel.
Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
The CLEANBoxPro can be an invaluable tool in application areas including (but not limited to): home or professional recording studios, live sound, PA, permanent installs, DJ, AV, consumer HiFi, podcasting and broadcasting. The CLEANBoxPro can be used with: mixers, audio processors, laptop computers, computer sound cards, CD/DVD players, video gaming machines, MP3 player/recorders, powered monitors and digital audio workstations.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Light On/Off switch
- Comes with external poewr supply for operation with AC mains
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <.01% @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >40dB
- Input Impedance:
- Balanced: 20k ohms
- Unbalanced: 100k ohms
- Output Impedance:
- Balanced: 100 ohms
- Unbalanced: 300 ohms
- Maximum Gain:
- Balanced to Unbalanced: -6dB
- Unbalanced to Balanced: +21dB
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu
- Maximum Output Level:
- Balanced: +21dBu
- Unbalanced: +15dBu
- Power: 7.5-12V AC/DC, <150mA
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 1.85" x 4.6" x 4.3"
- Weight: 1.10 lbs
Description$399.98 Add to cart
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitors with 5 inch woofer
Description$60.00 Add to cart
Passive solution box intended to eliminate ground noise or hum
Description$50.00 Add to cart
Microphone Signal Splitter
Description$34.95 Add to cart
High-quality microphone cable
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)
Description$16.45 Add to cart
Dual 1/4 inch TS Male to Dual RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Microphone Cable, XLRM to XLRF
Description$9.95 Add to cart
6 foot Instrument Cable