Fully compatible with bass, electric guitar, or indeed any kind of instrument, this headphone amplifier is the complete device for instrumentalists wanting/requiring silent practice at home or as the end of a pedalboard signal chain. You even can send the signal out to the PA or to recording systems via the XLR DI output.
Add in the latest Bluetooth A2DP technology to listen to backing tracks from your smartphone or tablet while playing, rehearsing or studying, two headphone outputs to allow interaction with other players and the Element becomes one of the most helpful tools you will have to help you make music!
Inspired by the touch sensor technology used in our Hyper Luminal Compressor, this non-conventional pedal is completely minimalistic with a plain surface and zero knobs.
- HQ Headphone Amp - drives 2 sets of headphones
- IR Cabinet Simulations
- Free Darkglass Suite - for loading additional IRs via USB or Bluetooth
- Bluetooth and 3.5 mm Aux connections – allows jamming with backing tracks
- Aluminum chassis with unique control surface
- Powered by 9-12 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, ~ 250 mA current draw)
- Technical Specifications:
- Instrument / line / amp input
- Attenuation: 0dB, -12dB, -30dB
- Max. 900W amplifier can be connected to input (with external
- Input impedance: 2 Mohm, 18 kohm, 12 kohm
- Parallel output: A passive output for speaker connection when
using Element with an amplifier.
- Aux In: 3.5mm stereo input allows you to practice with backing
tracks from e.g. your smartphone, mixer or keyboard.
- Bluetooth: Stereo audio (A2DP). Impulse loading via Bluetooth
with Darkglass Suite.
- XLR output: Balanced XLR output for connecting the pedal to a
microphone preamp, PA system etc.
- Dynamic range: 105dB (A-weighted) / Sample rate: 48kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit conversion / Latency: 2.2 ms
- Impulse response: Five impulse slots and a bypass setting.
- Headphones: Two stereo outputs with individual volume
- USB: A Micro USB C connector allows you to connect the pedal
to PC/Mac to load cabinet simulation impulse responses to the
pedal and control various other settings.
- Supply voltage: 9V - 12V DC, center negative
- Current consumption: 250mA
Description$399.99 Add to cart
Bass Tone Elixir Preamp Pedal
Description$199.99 Add to cart
Portable Bass Preamp
Description$169.95 Add to cart
Guitar Cabinet Simulator / DI
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Portable Guitar Preamp & Headphone Amp
Description$99.99 Add to cart
3-Watt Mini Guitar Amplifier
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Adjustable Guitar Stand
Description$12.95 Add to cart
11.02-inch Premium Gold Flat Patch Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
6 foot Instrument Cable