*Pre-Order More coming soon!
The RØDECaster Pro is the world’s first fully integrated podcast production studio. Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned broadcast professional, the RØDECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio is all you will ever need.
Connect and record
The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RØDECaster Pro out of the box.
Sound Effects and Jingles
The RØDECaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads, for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause and ads – perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply “drag and drop” files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favourite colours for the pad illumination.
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RØDECaster Pro via Bluetooth™ or with a TRRS cable. The RØDECaster Pro automatically provides “mix-minus” audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
Class A Servo-biased Preamps
The RØDECaster Pro’s pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as found in broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion. The result is an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The Preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
APHEX® On board
Your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter™ and APHEX Big Bottom™. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RØDECaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios. The RØDECaster Pro also features multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating.
The RØDECaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording your finished podcast direct to a microSD™ card. The RØDECaster Pro also connects to your computer as a USB audio interface, so you can record your podcast to your favourite recording software, or stream live. And with the new 1.1.0 software version available in February 2019, you will also be able to record in multi-channel mode, allowing you to separately record each of the sources to its own track for later post-production.
- Easy-to-use integrated podcast production console
- 8 faders to control audio levels
- 4 high-quality XLR mic inputs
- Instant jingle playback via programmable pads (with companion app)
- Echo Free Phone connectivity via either TRRS or BluetoothTM with automatic mix-minus • Aphex Big BottomTM and Aural ExciterTM processing onboard
- Record direct to microSDTM card or computer via USB
- Frequency Range
- Mic Inputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
- Monitor Outputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB
- Input Impedance: 600Ω (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise: –125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level +3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power Max output power at 1% THD: 32Ω –> 220mW | 300Ω –> 31mW
- Dynamic Range 100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range 0dB – 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection: USB-C, 1/4” Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Storage: microSD™ card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.11
- Windows 10
- Colour: Black
- Weight (g): 1980
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm) 350 x 275 x 82
- Packed Weight (g) 2850
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 412 x 338 x 127
Description$629.99 Add to cart
2-way 7 inch Bass-Reflex Bi-Amplified Nearfield Studio Monitors - Pair
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Professional Broadcast Quality Cardioid Microphone
Description$429.00 Add to cart
Classic Cardioid Dynamic Studio Vocal Broadcast Microphone
Description$299.00 Add to cart
Large-diaphragm Dynamic Microphone with USB Connectivity
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Professional Advanced Pop Filter
Description$30.00 Add to cart
3.5mm TRRS to TRRS Patch Cable
Description$24.00 Add to cart
USB Power Cable for RODECaster Pro with Locking Connector