The Silicon Fuzz Factory contains carefully selected silicon transistors that preserve the classic texture of the original germanium Fuzz Factory while providing temperature stabilization. This means that it can be used in very hot situations such as sunny outdoor stages and under hot lights where germanium fuzzes can change texture as their gain climbs wildly.
Packed with knobs that let you control everything from tight, radically fuzzy sounds that gate off instantly when you stop playing, to intermodulating oscillations that fight for control of your guitar as your notes decay, to shortwave radio sounds, ripping velcro and octave-like fuzz.
MPN: SI VERTICAL FUZZ FACTORY
- Pedal Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.3125" x 2.625" x 2"
- Hi compression fuzz: Vol 10:00 | Gate 3:00 | Comp 9:00 | Drive 5:00 | Stab 5:00
- Velcro fuzz: Vol 10:00 | Gate 7:00 | Comp 5:00 | Drive 5:00 | Stab 2:00
- Cleanish hi octave intermodulation: Vol 10:00 | Gate 2-3:00 | Comp 7:00 | Drive 7:00 | Stab 5:00
- Smooth fuzz: Vol 10:00 | Gate 7:00 | Comp 3:00 | Drive 5:00 | Stab 5:00 (lower Stab is more mellow)
- Radio fuzz: Vol 10:00 | Gate 7:00 | Comp 10:00 | Drive 12:00 |
- Stab: Lower from fully clockwise while playing open ‘A’ with left hand. Stop at most interesting tone.
Description$219.99 Add to cart
Pedalboard holds 8 - 10 Effects Pedals
Description$99.99 Add to cart
Pedal Board with Carry Bag & Power Supply
Description$69.99 Add to cart
10-Feet 10-Plugs Kit for Customization
Description$34.95 Add to cart
AC & Cable Pedal Combo Pack
Description$12.95 Add to cart
11.02-inch Premium Gold Flat Patch Cable
Description$11.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable
Description$8.70 Add to cart
6 inch Guitar Patch Cable, Hosa Right-angle to Same