Although we refer to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP3000 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by our award-winning line array products – in a an easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer with reverb and a multichannel 2,000-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a customengineered dual 12" subwoofer, 16 x 3.5" neodymium drivers, and dual horn loaded super tweeters, the iP3000 is ideally-suited for medium to largesized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The iP3000 features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Tiny PA – 2,000 Watts of Perfect Sound
Designed for maximum portability, iP3000’s two columns fit neatly into the shoulder bag (available separately), and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column(s) to the base and connect your mic, or mixer feed, and power. Three channels of our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 2,000 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use and ultra-portable package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industryleading DSP module, provides dynamic equalisation and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP3000 fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 3.5" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP3000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 120° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers, and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP3000’s groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, welldefined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a rich and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology
KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP3000, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialling in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 2,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 12" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 16 x 3.5" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Dual horn loaded super-tweeters extend high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Description$1,299.99 Add to cart
40-Input and 25-Bus Digital Rack Mixer
Description$449.00 Add to cart
1100-Watt Powered 12-in Loudspeaker w KLARK TEKNIK DSP Technology
Description$429.99 Add to cart
14-channel Compact Mixer with High Quality Onyx Preamps
Description$309.00 Add to cart
12-Input Remote-Controlled Digital Mixer with Wi-Fi Router
Description$179.00 Add to cart
Pro Supercardioid Dynamic Reference Microphone
Description$149.99 Add to cart
Pro Air Powered Speaker Stand