Stereo Mini-Synth Pedal
Product Code 73554
Buy Today and Save $60.00 (26% from Retail)
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
The Dirty Robot is a unique synthesizer emulation pedal for guitar and bass. Two different synth voices are at your disposal for creating wild sound textures using a standard guitar or bass without the need for any special pickup. V1 gives you warm analog synthesis with subtle to extreme envelope sweeps just like classic synths from the undefined's and 80s. V2 provides a vocal formant synthesis effect that can be used for vocoder emulation or talk box style effects. Using the Dirty Robot's exclusive 360 degrees Drift knob, you can blend between Square, Octave, and Sub synthesis soundscapes. The built-in chorus and vibrato effects give Dirty Robot unparalleled versatility and make having one the next best thing to putting an actual guitar synth on your pedalboard.
The Dirty Robot's effects are complimented by stereo ¼" inputs and outputs for routing flexibility, constant high voltage rails, a bi-color status LED indicator and true bypass circuitry. With its compact size, vacuum-style footswitch and striking graphics the Dirty Robot furthers DigiTech's evolution in pedal design.
The Dirty Robot uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Two voices, Synth and Vocal Formant
- Drift Knob blends Square Wave with Octave and Sub
- 3 concentric knobs give you tons of control in a small form factor
- Momentary switch to access virtual "mod wheel"
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- True bypass
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad
- Controls Mix, Modulation, Drift, Start, Stop, Sensitivity, Time,
- Effect on/off Footswitch
- Indicators Effect on/off LED
- Inputs 2 x ¼" instrument
- Input Impedance Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Outputs 2 x ¼" instrument
- Output Impedance Effect on: 1 kΩ; Effect off: 1 kΩ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Power Requirements 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions 4.40" (L) x 2.65" (W) x 2.0" (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight 1 lb; 0.453 kg
Description$239.00 Add to cart
A Eurorack Modular Synth in a Pedal for Guitar and Bass.
Description$199.95 Add to cart
Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitchshifter
Description$44.95 Add to cart
2.5-Inch Glove Leather Guitar Strap
Description$37.99 Add to cart
15 Foot Instrument Cable
Description$29.00 Add to cart
Folding Instrument Stand - Fits in Case
Description$14.95 Add to cart
10 foot Instrument Cable, 1/4 inch Straight to 1/4 inch Right-angle
Description$12.95 Add to cart
11.02-inch Premium Gold Flat Patch Cable
Description$10.95 Add to cart
Electric Guitar Strings 10-13-17-26-36-46