A sophisticated noise gate that can tame a single pedal or an entire effects loop! The Silencer's three-control layout provides precise fine-tuning to fit your system, axe and playing style. Threshold adjusts how much level is required to open the noise gate and allow a signal to pass thru. Reduction regulated the degree to which the gated signal is reduced and is variable between -70dB and +4dB. Release controls how long the gate remains open after the signal drops below the Threshold. Release time is variable between 8ms and 4 seconds.
I/O includes ¼ inch Input, Output, Send and Return jacks. The footswitch selects whether The Silencer is engaged or in bypass mode; buffered bypass allows the effects loop to remain in your signal path when the gate is bypassed. A built-in AC jack accepts a standard power supply like the EHX 9.6DC unit (optional) and the pedal comes with a 9V battery.
Conquer noise with The Silencer!
- Three controls for precise fine-tuning to match your axe, rig and playing style
- Use it as an inline noise gate or to gate an entire effects loop
- Delivers up to -70dB of noise reduction
- Features 8ms to 4 seconds of release time
- Buffered bypass
- Compact design, rugged chassis
- Comes with a 9 volt battery and accepts a standard EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adapter (optional)
Description$478.50 Add to cart
Multi-Track Looping Recorder
Description$221.30 Add to cart
Piano Keyboard Machine Pedal
Description$99.99 Add to cart
7W Portable Guitar Amplifier
Description$69.99 Add to cart
10-Feet 10-Plugs Kit for Customization
Description$34.95 Add to cart
AC & Cable Pedal Combo Pack
Description$29.99 Add to cart
Boss AC Power Adaptor