The JBL JRX218S passive PA subwoofer gives you reliable operation, rugged construction, and thoroughly professional performance, all at an amazingly affordable price. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. The JRX218S sports a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice coil. Power handling is rated at a robust 350 watts continuous and 1400 peak. For serious low end performance without breaking the bank, take the stage with JBL's JRX218S.
- 18" portable subwoofer system with cast frame and 3" voice-coil woofer
- 1/4" phone and Neutrik speakON connectors
- Carpet-covered enclosure
- 3/4" MDF construction
- 18-gauge steel grille
- SS3BK pole-mount socket on top
- Non-resonant steel handles
- Powered/Unpowered Unpowered
- Power Configuration Passive speaker
- LF Driver Size 1 x 18"
- Power Rating (Program) 350W
- Peak Power Capacity 1400W
- Impedance 4 ohm
- Frequency Range 38Hz-300Hz (-10dB); 55Hz-300Hz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency No crossover
- Maximum Peak SPL 127dB
- Enclosure Material Plywood
- Mounting Options Floor (pole socket on top)
- Inputs 1 x Speakon
- Outputs Speakon thru
- Height 23.5"
- Width 20.3"
- Depth 22"
- Weight 89 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number JRX218S
Description$559.00 Add to cart
500w Per Channel @ 4 ohms Integrated Processing Power Amplifier w/ DSP
Description$549.00 Add to cart
Two-channel 650 watts @ 4Ohms Power Amplifier with DSP
Description$449.00 Add to cart
Dual 15 in. Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
Description$64.95 Add to cart
50 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge Speakon to Speakon
Description$49.95 Add to cart
50 foot Speaker Cable, 14 Gauge 1/4 inch to Speakon
Description$12.95 Add to cart
1/4 inch FEMALE to SPEAKON