The BLX24/B58 system contains the Shure BLX2 transmitter equipped with a Beta 58 capsule, and a BLX4 tabletop receiver.
The Beta 58 is a professional quality mic capsule with a neodymium element and a crisp, clear sound. It is the mic element of choice of many of the world's finest vocalists. With a hotter output than its predecessor, the SM58, and an improved response, it is seen on stages all over the world in some of the most demanding professional environments.
The BLX4R is a rackmountable, lightweight receiver with many features that are ordinarily found only on much more expensive models.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to
- 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 ft. (100 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rugged metal construction, rack mount hardware included
- Up to 12 compatible systems
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
Description$1,239.00 Add to cart
Pro Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
Description$229.99 Add to cart
6 Space rotationally molded rack case
Description$69.95 Add to cart
Studio Microphone Cable Quad Conductor 25 feet
Description$25.00 Add to cart
Gift Certificate (may be purchased in multiple amounts)